J&S Wedding, Jon & Sara Wedding, Alaska Weddings, Wedding Planning Details

Thursday, June 2, 2011

SEVEN DAYS!!!

Have you happened to check out our blog's count down timer?? We have 7 days...seven days...um, 7 days...

It sounds crazy, but I've actually become much calmer as the wedding inches closer. In fact, I think I'm scaring my mother with how laid-back I've become with everything. Mom's making lists and remembering things. Do you know my mom? Well if you do, you understand the seriousness of the situation. Mom doesn't remember anything. I think she may have a tad of Alzheimers. I'm usually happy with the fact that she remembers I'm her daughter. Her favorite daughter ;P

I've also begun to have worse sleep patterns than usual. So I'm exhausted and acting quite a bit more ridiculous than normal. Jon and Mom keep telling me that once we're finally married we will get back to acting normal. I'm not sure if that is going to be more shocking for him or not. Unfortunately, I'm a totally nerd. But Mom has reassured me that Jon is probably just as nerdy as me! Must be a match made in heaven!

Oh, by the way, I've posted a few engagement party pics on my Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment