J&S Wedding, Jon & Sara Wedding, Alaska Weddings, Wedding Planning Details

Friday, April 1, 2011

Novel written with two thumbs

Sara and I hit it off amazingly well from day one. And from day one we started texting each other from our phones. I remember looking with discontent at others before I met Sara and asked why would anyone resort to texting when they dated? Well the short answer is that it fills in every moment you can't be together. Whether at work or traveling we were working on writing our love novel.

One day about 3 months ago I realized that it was time to find a way to save all my messages from my iPhone (something not so easy). And if you have an iPhone you quickly realize that hitting the "Load Earlier Messages" button only works to a point. Well today I found a way to get the messages on a word document. Can you guess how many pages worth of text messages? 449 pages! How many times do you think we said Love in our messages? 1,246. Rather than give you all the details, it would be better to just share a couple conversations. Below are a few.

Random talk

Jon: Introducing => Sara! <= Miss Remarkable~

Sara: I am so rolling my eyes right now

Planning to see Singing in the Rain performance.
Sara:Ooo what u thinking?

Jon: Well I'm thinking we should go, what is your availability? Can I squeeze in an appointment? :)

Sara: Hmmm depends on what day, I might be able to pencil u in

Jon:Well let me look at my schedule too...... Looks like I got the rest of my life open. Except for today, there is some chick I'm seeing tonight at 7

Sara: Lol I just might marry u; )



No comments:

Post a Comment